Bugaboo Bride!

February 6th 2011
I've just quickly made this card for two new challenges. One is the new Bugaboo Challenge for Febraury which has an Anything Goes Theme. The second challenge is the new Friday Sketchers Challenge. I love this "bride" Bugaboo image I think she's gorgeous. I've used nice soft tonings of Bazzil cardstock, a piece of patterned paper, some gold photo corners and sentiment sticker and some really cute paper flowers. I have also entered this card in the "Desert Island Craft Challenge" where I had to use at least 3 of the items from the itinerary - I have used a hand coloured digi image, flowers, circle die cut and some sparkle (the gold photo corners and "congratualtions" sticker).

5 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful! I agree...Fanny makes a lovely bride! Those flowers and the gold corners really make this card look so elegant!! Thanks for joining us at the Bugaboo challenge!

jo said...

Great colours and fab image!

Thanks for joining us for the first Desert Island Crafts challenge :-)

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thank you for playing The Desert Island Craft Challenge :)

Scrappy said...

How fantastically fun!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Catch the Bug! We hope to see you back for our next challenge!

Jackie said...

Oh this card is lovely! I like how you cut out the image and made it really the focus of this card. Fabulous job! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog, I hope to see you playing along again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...